Psyllium, also known as Plantago Ovata, Plantago Ispaghula. The stem of plantain is short and its leaves are oval in shape. The seeds contain Aucubine, enzymes, lipids and Mucilage.
The Psyllium Husk Powder fibre content in the shell of plantain is 80%, while that in the bran of other fibre-rich cereals such as oat and wheat is only 15% and 10%, respectively. Other nutrients include glucoside, protein, polysaccharide, vitamin B1 and choline.
The fibers of Psyllium Husk Powder are mainly composed of hemicellulose, which is a complex carbohydrate widely distributed in cereals, fruits and vegetables. Hemicellulose can not be digested by human body, but can be partially decomposed in the colon, and beneficial to intestinal probiotics.
The fibers of Psyllium Husk Powder can not be digested in human digestive tract, stomach and small intestine, but only in large intestine and rectum can they be partially digested by bacteria.
Plantago seed fiber is a pure natural plant fiber source. It can absorb water and swell about 50 times, forming a jelly-like viscous substance. It is known as the "King of Glue on Land".
We supply the best quality Psyllium Husk Powder with high purity & prefect price. It is very good for loss weight. If you want to have a change of yourself, why not do it now?
We are waiting for you.
Previous: No Information
- Product Definition Of Plant Extracts
- Market Supply And Demand Of Plant Extracts
- Product Development Of Plant Extracts
- Product Description Of Plant Extracts
- Glycoside Class
- Product Effects Of Plant Extracts
- Mechanism Of Removal Of Free Radicals By Plant ...
- Olive Leaf Extract
- History Of The Olive Leaf Extracts
- New Shipment - 1 MT Ganoderma Lucidum Extract
- Happy Merry Christmas
- Discount Products
- Top Ten Exports Of Plant Extracts