Plant extracts industry has been developed in the last 20 years, and is a new industry in medicine, fine chemical industry and agriculture. April 1, 2005, the Ministry of Commerce implemented six recommendations of the foreign trade industry standards. These six criteria are: "Hypericum perforatum extract", "Angelica extract", "Zhi extract", "Red clover Extract", "Valerian extract" and "medicinal plants and pharmaceutical foreign trade green industry standards."
The Ministry of Commerce to implement the six recommended foreign trade and economic standards as a breakthrough, the selection of large exports of plant extracts to formulate foreign trade standards.
- Product Definition Of Plant Extracts
- Market Supply And Demand Of Plant Extracts
- Product Development Of Plant Extracts
- Glycoside Class
- Product Effects Of Plant Extracts
- Mechanism Of Removal Of Free Radicals By Plant ...
- Olive Leaf Extract
- History Of The Olive Leaf Extracts
- Chemical Composition Of Extracts From Olive Leaves
- Supply New Product Psyllium Husk Powder