Plant extracts are plants as raw materials, in accordance with the use of the final product extraction needs, through physical and chemical extraction and separation process, directed to obtain and concentrated plant one or more active ingredients, without changing its effective composition of the product formed. According to the composition of the extracts of different plants, the formation of glycosides, acids, polyphenols, polysaccharides, terpene, flavonoids, alkaloids and so on, according to the characteristics of different, can be divided into vegetable oil, extracts, powder, lens and so on.
Next: No Information
- Market Supply And Demand Of Plant Extracts
- Product Development Of Plant Extracts
- Product Description Of Plant Extracts
- Glycoside Class
- Product Effects Of Plant Extracts
- Mechanism Of Removal Of Free Radicals By Plant ...
- Olive Leaf Extract
- History Of The Olive Leaf Extracts
- Chemical Composition Of Extracts From Olive Leaves