As a symbol of peace, stability and abundance, the olive tree provided food and shelter for mankind as early as the beginning of human history. It is generally believed to have originated in the Mediterranean coast more than 5,000 years ago and was first brought to the United States in 15th century. There are signs that drinking olive-leaf tea is a traditional treatment for hundreds of of years in the Middle East, such as cough, sore throat, cystitis and fever. In addition, olive leaf ointment is used to treat boils, rashes, warts and other skin diseases.
It was not until the early 18th century that olive leaves began to attract attention from medical institutions.
Next: Olive Leaf Extract
- Product Definition Of Plant Extracts
- Market Supply And Demand Of Plant Extracts
- Product Development Of Plant Extracts
- Product Description Of Plant Extracts
- Glycoside Class
- Product Effects Of Plant Extracts
- Mechanism Of Removal Of Free Radicals By Plant ...
- Olive Leaf Extract
- Chemical Composition Of Extracts From Olive Leaves
- Supply New Product Psyllium Husk Powder
- New Shipment - 1 MT Ganoderma Lucidum Extract
- Happy Merry Christmas
- Discount Products
- Top Ten Exports Of Plant Extracts