The olive leaves mainly contain the components of the cleft-ether terpene, its glycosides, flavonoids and glycosides, the flavonoids and its glycosides, and the low molecular tannins, which are the main active components. The main constituents of the olive leaf extracts are cyclohexene-terpene bitter substances, the most active of which are the oleuropein of the olive glucoside and the hydroxyl casein (Hydroxytyrosol).
It is widely used in health products and cosmetics.
- Product Definition Of Plant Extracts
- Market Supply And Demand Of Plant Extracts
- Product Development Of Plant Extracts
- Product Description Of Plant Extracts
- Glycoside Class
- Product Effects Of Plant Extracts
- Mechanism Of Removal Of Free Radicals By Plant ...
- Olive Leaf Extract
- History Of The Olive Leaf Extracts
- Supply New Product Psyllium Husk Powder