Lotus Leaf Extract Nuciferine
Overview about Lotus Leaf Lotus leaves, also known as folium nelumbinis and He Ye herb, has long been characterized as a good herb for weight loss in TCM. For modern people who want to lose weight and stay slim, lotus leaf tea is a very good choice as it can simultaneously burn excess fat,...
Overview about Lotus Leaf
Lotus leaves, also known as folium nelumbinis and He Ye herb, has long been characterized as a good herb for weight loss in TCM. For modern people who want to lose weight and stay slim, lotus leaf tea is a very good choice as it can simultaneously burn excess fat, eliminate constipation, and induce diuresis. What’s more, its health benefits don’t end here. Besides served as diet pills, it could provide even more to women plagued by obesity and the middle-aged adult who are willing to prevent adult diseases. This is simply because it contains a wide range of alkaloids. These active substances are known for their significant physiological activity, which can significantly reduce blood fat and fight against virus attack. Last but not least, it is also the secret ingredient in some Asian cuisine.
Specification ofLotus Leaf Extract Nuciferine
Product Name: Lotus Leaf Extract NuciferineLotus Leaf Extract Capsule
Latin Name: Nelumbo Nucifera
Appearance: Yellow Brown Powder
Standardized Extract Powder: 2% Nuciferine
Concentrated Extract Powder: 10:1
Storage: Store in sealed containers at cool & dry place. Protect from light, moisture and pest infestation
Shelf life: 2 years when properly stored.
Packing: 1kg/bag, 5kg/bag, 25KG/Drum, or as your requirements.
Payment terms: T/T in advance, Western Union, Paypal, etc.
Leading time: Usually, 3-5 working days after your payment confirmed.
Lotus Leaf Extract Nuciferine
As we known, Lotus leaves contain high concentrations of phytochemicals, compounds produced by plants to defend themselves against bacterial and fungal infections. The substances found in lotus leaf extract include alkaloids, flavonoids and tannins. The isoquinoline alkaloids in lotus leaves have sedative and antispasmodic properties, which may aid in digestion. Both flavonoids and tannins are powerful antioxidants that have been connected with weight loss and cardiovascular health.
In the Lotus leaf supplement, there is one ingredient could not be ignored. Lotus Leaf Extract is a dry concentrate made from the leaf of Nelumbo nucifera. It is a fine brown powder with a characteristic odor and taste. Its main active ingredient is nuciferine. Nunciferine is used as a laxative and promotes metabolism. This product is often used in tea and nutritional supplements to help with weight loss and cardiovascular health.
Health Benefits of Nuciferine extract
1. Nuciferine is a major active aporphine alkaloid from the leaves of N. nucifera Gaertn that possesses anti-hyperlipidemia, anti-hypotensive, anti-arrhythmic, and insulin secretagogue activities.
2. Nuciferine is an important drug candidate for the treatment of obesity-related diseases, through ameliorating HFD-induced dyslipidemia as well as liver steatosis and injury.
3. Nuciferine may be potential for the prevention and treatment of hyperuricemia with kidney inflammation.
4. Nuciferine has a vasorelaxant effect via both endothelium-dependent and -independent mechanisms, suggests that nuciferine may have a therapeutic effect on vascular diseases associated with aberrant vasoconstriction.
5. Nuciferine, extracted from Nelumbo nucifera, can stimulate both phases of insulin secretion in isolated islets by closing potassium-adenosine triphosphate channels, explaining anti-diabetic effects of Nelumbo nucifera.
6. Nuciferine inhibits tumor-promoting effect of nicotine involving Wnt/β-catenin signaling in non-small cell lung cancer, it presents a potential novel alternative to NSCLC prevention and therapy.