The researchers tested the toxicity of albino mice with a 1g/kg of 7 days of Olive Saponin. There were no death cases, and high doses did not cause any toxic effects. In fact, the high safety of the olive Saponin in the extract of olives leaves the investigators unable to successfully determine the lethal dose.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The function of olive leaf extracts
- Application of olive leaf extracts
- Herbal Extracts
- Definition of extracts from Chinese herbal medi...
- Chinese herbal medicine
- Application of Plant Medicine
- Dandelion Extract
- Introduction to Dandelion Extracts
- History of the Dandelion extract
- Active constituents of dandelion extracts
- Density and Turbidity Of Plant Extracts