When sowing, the dandelion will turn into fluffy fluff-globose, lovely bright yellow flowers and cover many types of land. Its jagged leaves grow to 12 inches long from a circular flower that surrounds the yellow flowers. Petals open during the day and close at night. There are more than 200 seeds in the head of the seed covering its appearance.
A sticky milk-like substance is released when the stem is broken.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The function of olive leaf extracts
- The safety of Olive leaf extracts
- Application of olive leaf extracts
- Herbal Extracts
- Definition of extracts from Chinese herbal medi...
- Chinese herbal medicine
- Application of Plant Medicine
- Dandelion Extract
- History of the Dandelion extract
- Active constituents of dandelion extracts
- Density and Turbidity Of Plant Extracts
- Plant Extracts Help Fight the Flu