Two concepts of density in plant extracts:
Loose density: refers to the ratio of mass M to filling volume V of diffuse powder under the condition of partial vibration.
Tightness: It refers to the ratio of mass M to filling volume V when the solid substance in the powder vibrates and fills.
Plant extracts, as the raw materials of health products and food products, are mainly powder, capsules and tablets, which have certain requirements for their compactness in the process of processing.
Two turbidity of plant extracts (turbidity):
It refers to the degree of obstruction of the solution to the light, including the scattering of light by suspended matter and the absorption of light by solute molecules.
Plant extracts, as the raw materials of various modern popular beverages, are very complex and diverse in composition. In liquid beverages, sediments are easily produced. Therefore, only in the powder production process, to ensure a certain degree of turbidity, in order to ensure that no precipitation in the beverage.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- The function of olive leaf extracts
- The safety of Olive leaf extracts
- Application of olive leaf extracts
- Herbal Extracts
- Definition of extracts from Chinese herbal medi...
- Chinese herbal medicine
- Application of Plant Medicine
- Dandelion Extract
- Introduction to Dandelion Extracts
- History of the Dandelion extract
- Plant Extracts Help Fight the Flu
- Natural Plant extract helps to imrpove your imm...
- Do you really know grape seed extract well?
- EU comments on safety of betaine as Novel Food
- Horlicks with a long history
- Which is better, ginseng or American ginseng?