"Extracts of Chinese Herbal Medicine" definition: plant animals and other herbal materials as raw materials, under the guidance of Chinese medicine theory, according to the use of the extraction of the final product needs, through physical and chemical extraction and separation process, directed to obtain and concentrated plant animals and other herbal materials in one or more active ingredients, A compound product that is formed without altering its active constituent structure.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The function of olive leaf extracts
- The safety of Olive leaf extracts
- Application of olive leaf extracts
- Herbal Extracts
- Chinese herbal medicine
- Application of Plant Medicine
- Dandelion Extract
- Introduction to Dandelion Extracts
- History of the Dandelion extract
- Active constituents of dandelion extracts
- Density and Turbidity Of Plant Extracts
- Plant Extracts Help Fight the Flu
- Natural Plant extract helps to imrpove your imm...
- Do you really know grape seed extract well?