In Britain in the 16th century, it became the official drug for pharmacists in the name of herbal dandelion and was widely accepted as a popular medicine for the liver and digestive system. In Germany in 16th century, Dandelion was widely used for "blood-clearing" and liver congestion. It is indeed a cosmopolitan herb and until now in Switzerland. Poland, Hungary and Russia continue to use it as a formal drug. In many European countries, a large number of studies have been conducted on their drug and nutrition roles.
In China, dandelions in India and Nepal have also been used for centuries as nourishing herbs for the liver.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The function of olive leaf extracts
- The safety of Olive leaf extracts
- Application of olive leaf extracts
- Herbal Extracts
- Definition of extracts from Chinese herbal medi...
- Chinese herbal medicine
- Application of Plant Medicine
- Introduction to Dandelion Extracts
- History of the Dandelion extract
- Active constituents of dandelion extracts
- Density and Turbidity Of Plant Extracts
- Plant Extracts Help Fight the Flu
- Natural Plant extract helps to imrpove your imm...
- Do you really know grape seed extract well?
- EU comments on safety of betaine as Novel Food
- Horlicks with a long history
- Which is better, ginseng or American ginseng?