The application theory of traditional Chinese medicine is quite unique. Chinese herbal medicine has four qi. Four gas is also called four nature, refers to the drug's cold, hot, warm, cool. Five refers to the drug's symplectic, sour, gan, bitter, salty.
The Chinese herbal medicine's QI and taste are different, its curative effect is also various.
The application forms of Chinese herbal medicine are various, useful drugs and water fry to leave residue juice after the decoction, there are grinding powder powder, there are pills, ointment, wine, tablets, granules, injections and so on. Chinese herbal medicine has many famous drugs, plant medicine to ginseng, Ganoderma lucidum, Polygonum multiflorum Thunb, Medlar most well-known. Animal medicine to Bezoar, bear bile, snake venom, deer antler and so the most precious. The mineral medicine uses cinnabar, the Glauber's salt and so on is most commonly used.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The function of olive leaf extracts
- The safety of Olive leaf extracts
- Application of olive leaf extracts
- Herbal Extracts
- Definition of extracts from Chinese herbal medi...
- Application of Plant Medicine
- Dandelion Extract
- Introduction to Dandelion Extracts
- History of the Dandelion extract
- Active constituents of dandelion extracts
- Density and Turbidity Of Plant Extracts
- Plant Extracts Help Fight the Flu