Dandelion whole grass contains dandelion sterol, choline, chrysanthemum Sugar, pectin and so on. The root contains dandelion alcohol, dandelion Alcohol, ψ-, Taxol, dandelion sterol, beta-resin alcohol, soy sterol, beta sterol, choline, organic acid, fructose, sucrose, glucose, glucoside and resin, rubber and so on. Leaves contain lutein, butterfly Meihuang, Leaf green quinone,. Hanshan Gold Car Two alcohol, lutein and the yellow pigment. Pollen contains beta-5z-sterols, -7- -3β-alcohols, folic acid and vitamin C. Green calyx containing leaves of green quinone.
The flowering stems contain β-glutamine sterols and beta-aromatic alcohols.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The function of olive leaf extracts
- The safety of Olive leaf extracts
- Application of olive leaf extracts
- Herbal Extracts
- Definition of extracts from Chinese herbal medi...
- Chinese herbal medicine
- Application of Plant Medicine
- Dandelion Extract
- Introduction to Dandelion Extracts
- History of the Dandelion extract
- Density and Turbidity Of Plant Extracts
- Plant Extracts Help Fight the Flu