Concentrated Strawberry Fruit Powder
Concentrated Strawberry Fruit Powder is an excellent source of vitamin C, antioxidants, and dietary fiber. Made from freeze-dried strawberries, this raw strawberry powder retains all of the protective nutrients of real strawberries. For a natural strawberry flavor, mix 1-2 table spoons of the powder into any drink, smoothie, yogurt, or other food.
Product Name: Concentrated Strawberry Fruit Powder
Latin name: Fragaria × ananassa Duch.
Appearance: Pink powder, fine powder, loose powder without caking and no visible impurities.
Ingredients: 90% fresh Strawberry puree
Product characteristics: high purity, keep fresh nutritional ingredients of pineapple. The fragrance is pure and original. Natural color and instant solubility
Application: It is used as raw material powder for instant solid drinks, sauces, fillings, ice cream, biscuits, pastries, milk powder, infant fortified foods, candy, pudding, cooking, etc. You can also directly dissolve 10 grams of Strawberry spary Dried Juice Powder into 250ml hot water.
Suggested dosage: solid beverage (5%), beverage (5%), leisure food (3-5%), medical food (5-20%)
5 Surprising Health Benefits of Strawberry Juice Powder
1) Vitamin C: A 1-ounce serving of strawberry fruit juice powder contains over 250% of the Daily Value (DV) for vitamin C - in just two tablespoons! Vitamin C is well-known for its ability to boost the immune system and ward off colds and illness. It also acts as an antioxidant to protect cells from the effects of damaging free radicals. The antioxidant function of vitamin C can also prevent cataracts and reduce the risk for high blood pressure.
2) Dietary Fiber: Freeze-dried strawberry fruit powder is an excellent source of both soluble and insoluble fiber. Studies show that soluble fiber may help regulate blood sugar levels and lower LDL "bad" cholesterol levels. Insoluble fiber aids the digestive tract and keeps you feeling full longer, which prevents overeating.
3) Antioxidants: The protective phytonutrients present in strawberries have a protective anti-inflammatory effect in the body. A 2007 study published in the Journal of the American College of Nutrition found that strawberry intake reduced the likelihood of elevated C-reactive protein (CRP) levels, which cause unnecessary inflammation in the body. Elevated CRP levels are associated with chronic age-related conditions such as heart disease. The researchers suggest that strawberry consumption may reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
4) Lower Cholesterol Levels: As a concentrated source of flavonoids and fiber, raw strawberry fruit powder can help keep your cholesterol levels in a normal range. A 2009 study published in the Nutrition Journal found that consuming freeze-dried strawberry fruit powder reduced total cholesterol and LDL-cholesterol levels by 5% and 6%, respectively.
5) Bone Health: Strawberries are also rich in calcium, vitamin K, potassium and manganese, all of which help to build and maintain strong bones. Calcium is well-known for its critical role in bone health, but lesser-known nutrients like vitamin K also increase bone density and reduces the risk of fractures. Potassium helps reserve calcium in the body and manganese supports healthy bone structure.
Nutrition facts of the Strawberry Fruit powder
Content per 100 grams
Content per 100 grams